Category: INTERNET MARKETING
<a href=”http://pem2001.bkfitness3.hop.clickbank.net”><img src=”https://www.leanbellybreakthrough.com/lbb-images/banners/150×150.gif” border=”0″ /></a>
You Get 40 Separate Video Training Products (8.2 Gigs) Containing A Grand Total of 392 Training Videos!
That’s Well Over 20 Hours of Training!
PLUS, You Get…
Some or all of the following included with each package!
- Training Videos and Audios – All packages include MP4 Videos and some select products come with MP3 Audios as well so your customers can listen on the go
- Supplemental Training Products – Most packages contain supplemental products that help you and/or your customer to better digest and make use of the training. These include items such as Checklist s, Resources, Mindmaps, Presentations, and Transcripts
- Reseller Websites and Sales Funnels – Every package includes some form of the sales letter and/or a complete sales website/funnel. These include items such as Sales Page s, Video Sales Letters, Thankyou Pages, Upsell Sales Pages, Upsell Thankyou Pages, Optin/Squeeze Pages, Optin Download Pages, JV/Affiliate Pages, and Legal Pages
- Complete Graphics and Ecovers – Packages include all website graphics and multiple ecover images to choose from for each product
- PDF Documents – Most packages will contain one or more of the following PDF documents: Ebooks, Special Reports and Lead Magnets
- Promotional Materials – Each package contains some or all of the following promotional materials to help you get the word out about your product and get more sales: Follow Up Messages , Email Swipes, Social Media Swipes, Social Media Images, Viral Quotes, Keywords, List of Blogs and Communities, Article Packs, Graphics Packs and Featured Images
- Bonuses – That’s right, some of these product packages come with bonuses included so you can offer the bonus when you resell them PLUS you get more products to use for yourself also 🙂
The Digital Marketing Lifestyle
“Are you ready to take The Challenge of Digital Marketing? It’s About Time For You To Learn How To Manage Work/Life Balance, Finances And More, The Right Way!”
Includes: 10 Training Videos
Modern Facebook Marketing
“Are you ready to engage in Facebook marketing today? It’s About Time For You To Learn Modern Facebook Marketing!”
Includes: 12 Training Videos
Online Business Systemization
“It’s Finally Arrived… The Step-by-Step Blueprint to Systemizing and Automating Your Online Business! Learn How Systemizing and Automating Your Online Business Can Finally Free Up Your Time so You Can Focus Your Energy on Growing Your Business”
Driving Force Within
“At Long Last … Discover How You Can Overcome All Obstacles To Finally Achieve Your Dreams In Life! Uncover the incredible power of motivation. Learn how you can use it as your main driving force to finally achieve your goals as well as your personal freedom!”
Free Business Videos
“Discover How You Can Build Your Very Own Niche Websites That Brings In Leads And Sales Using Nothing More Than Freely Available Tools On The Internet! No technical or design skills required! Just watch and follow and get results fast!”
Includes: 40 Training Videos
Wow! What A Package!
Get 30 Training Video Products with 392 Videos Total PLUS…
Commission Blueprint 2.0
“Copy & Paste My Complete System To Bring Your Affiliate Campaigns On Steroid And Generate NON-STOP Commissions Starting Right Now. Upgrade Your Skills And Expertise With Our Advanced Video Training!” Includes: 18 Training Videos
Bonus #3 Screencast University
Expert videos on screencasting created by a professional video trainer who is behind the launches and businesses of todays largest online marketers!”
Includes: 23 Training Videos
That’s An EXTRA 51 BONUS Training Videos…
But that’s not all! You’ll also get the ‘Incredible Bonus’ below that will have you reselling these videos super fast and easy…
You’ll get a copy of this exact sales page as well as the download page used with it. So all you’ll need to do is make a few simple edits using a 100% free webpage editor, upload the files to your server and start selling.
Let’s Recap Some of What You’ll Get With This HUGE Video Training Package:
- 30 Video Training Product – Get all 30 video training products to use for yourself and resell them if you choose to and keep 100% of the money!
- Master Resale Rights Included – You will have full Master Resale Rights to each of the 30 products included in this package. This means you can sell any or all of them and keep 100% of the money for each sale!
- Individual Reseller Websites Included – While each package may vary, they almost all include a ready-made reseller website. This makes it super simple to resell each and every one of these product packages. Just edit the files, upload and start selling!
- 392 Videos – You’ll get a total of 392 videos with this package. That’s well over 20 hours of training for you and your customers
- 8.2 Gigabytes – This is a huge product package with 8.2 Gigabytes of files to download!
- Crazy Bonuses – You’ll get 3 MORE video training products with 51 MORE training videos that you can also use as bonuses as a reseller and you’ll get an EXACT copy of this sales page for fast and easy set up. You can be ready to resell this package within minutes of ordering it.
- Easy Editable Reseller Website Template – You’ll receive the raw html files for your copy of this EXACT Reseller website as well as the template file to be used with the 100% free Mobirise software. Just download and install the software, import the template, make your edits and upload. Done!
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee – Try it for 30 days and if you don’t find value in this package then you can get your money back with no questions asked… HOWEVER, asking for a refund will render your reseller license invalid and you will have personal use rights only
Grab Your Copy Now! Only $7.00 Today
Massive MRR Video Stash 2.0
- Get All 30 Video Training Product Packages
- Includes 392 Training Videos, Audios, PDF Documents, Graphics and Ecovers, Supplemental Training Products and Promotional Materials
- Get Full Master Resale Rights so you can resell any or all of these packages and keep 100% of the profits
- Fully Editable Reseller Website Template for use with Mobilise Free Editor and RAW HTML Files
- Gain access to all product packages. Ready to download and upload to your hosting account
I hope you can see the value of this incredible offer! It doesn’t get any easier than this to have your very own products set up and ready to sell. You can literally go from buying this package to selling it in just a matter of minutes!
Just download the files, change the name on the pages to yours, add an image of yourself and a buy button. Then upload the files to your server and begin promoting your new product package.
That depends on whether the client is paying an invoice or paying a retainer for use to bill against future charges. When the payment from a client is a retainer, that is where IOLTA comes into play. Lawyers have IOLTA or trust accounts at banks that are separate and distinct from the law firm’s operating account. The advance payments or retainers to go the trust account, and the interest from those accounts typically goes towards statewide legal services and not the clients. Many lawyers do not accept retainer payments by credit card because of the steps required to accept a credit card into a trust account. However, if they do, an IOLTA merchant account comes into play.
In reality, not much changes with credit cards. With IOLTA, your primary considerations remain whether the clients’ funds should be directed to an IOLTA account or the operating account. However, there is a growing trend with more law firms using credit cards for retainers. In either case, accepting credit cards will be a matter of linking the proper bank accounts to your merchant account and ensuring that you use the right account for each transaction.
You’ll need to work with a credit card processor that’s set up to deposit and withdraw from your correct accounts. Fortunately, there are many such companies, as we’ll discuss later in this article.
- IOLTA Overview
- IOLTA Bank Accounts
- IOLTA Merchant Accounts
- Choosing a Credit Card Processor for IOLTA
As you probably already know, IOLTA is a method of fundraising to provide legal aid to low income people by pooling the interest that lawyer trust accounts generate.
Lawyers who receive funds belonging to a client place those funds in an interest-bearing account. These funds may be for a variety of legal purposes, such as court fees, settlements, and retainers or fees paid for work not yet performed. Funds from multiple clients go into one IOLTA account, thus increasing the balance on which interest accrues.
If the amount of money from an individual client is sizable or will be held for a long time, the interest goes to the client whose fund are held in the account.
However, in many cases, the amounts are smaller or will only be held for a short period. If the amount of the funds will not earn interest income for the client that would exceed the cost of setting up an account individually to hold the funds, the funds will be deposited in an IOLTA account and the interest remitted to the state IOLTA program. At no time can attorneys receive the interest from client funds held in a trust account.
Interest on IOLTA accounts is not taxable.
Where does IOLTA apply?
According to the American Bar Association website, 49 out of 53 United States jurisdictions have mandatory IOLTA programs. Attorneys in those states are required to participate. Four jurisdictions have “opt-out” IOLTA participation, where attorneys participate unless they explicitly opt out. As of 2017, the ABA website indicates that there are no longer any “voluntary” IOLTA jurisdictions in the United States. All 50 states, Washington DC, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands have either mandatory or opt-out IOLTA programs.
The “opt out” jurisdictions include:
Attorneys in all other locations must participate in IOLTA.
IOLTA Bank Accounts
For the purposes of IOLTA, the bank account where the funds are held is a crucial factor. You’ll need to use an IOLTA account specifically. Every jurisdiction maintains a list of financial institutions that offer IOLTA accounts.
The financial institution will be responsible for remitting interest to the IOLTA program; it will not be the attorney’s responsibility. However, you as the attorney may need to confirm that your accounts are set up to do so. You’ll receive reports from the financial institution detailing the interest paid to the program.
IOLTA Merchant Account
While it’s important to have an IOLTA bank account specifically equipped to properly handle and disburse interest, it’s just as important to have a merchant account for IOLTA payments if you accept credit cards.
The main concern is that processors should not deduct credit card processing fees from an IOLTA account. Rather, those fees (and other business expenses) must come from your operating / business bank account.
You’ll need to secure an account with a credit card processor that will deposit IOLTA transactions into your IOLTA account, but deduct fees for credit card processing from the operating account. You may also wish to have a separate merchant account set up for accepting non-IOLTA payments.
Multiple Merchant Accounts
As an attorney, there may be situations where you accept payments that won’t go into the IOLTA account. In those instances, you should not use your IOLTA-connected merchant account. Doing so can create the complicated (and against IOLTA rules) situation of commingled funds.
Instead, you should have a separate merchant account connected to your non-IOLTA business bank account. In this situation, your processor will deposit funds and withdraw processing fees from the same non-IOLTA bank account.
Credit Card Equipment with Multiple Merchant Accounts
Some attorneys wonder if they need different credit card machines if they have two or more merchant accounts. The answer is: maybe. Some credit card machines allow you to use the same machine for different Merchant IDs (MIDs) which would mean you don’t need a separate machine. However, not all credit card equipment has that capability. Be sure to confirm multi-MID capacity before purchasing a machine.
Another consideration is that if you use the same machine, you’ll need to remember to run IOLTA-eligible transactions through the MID connected to your IOLTA account and non-IOLTA transactions through the MID connected to your standard account. If it’s too much of a hassle to keep those separate or if you just prefer the visual reminder of different machines, you can select multiple machines.
In order to cut down on equipment costs, you could choose two different styles of processing equipment and opt for a low cost model. For example, you may opt for a basic countertop machine for your IOLTA payments and a smartphone credit card reader for non-IOLTA. Another option is a virtual terminal with attached USB reader. Smartphone readers and USB readers are both less costly than countertop credit card machines, but provide security and the lower costs of swiping cards.
Choosing a Credit Card Processor for IOLTA
The good news is that many processors can provide merchant accounts and help you comply with IOLTA.
While there are companies that market themselves exclusively to lawyers, it’s not necessary to use those companies. You’ll need to work with a processor that is familiar with lawyer accounts, and can deposit funds into one account (your IOLTA bank account) while deducting processing fees from a second account (your operating bank account.)
CardFellow works with several credit card processors that provide merchant accounts to attorneys. You’ll simply designate your IOLTA account for deposits and operating account for fee withdrawals. Additionally, you’ll benefit from CardFellow’s protections, including our rate guard feature to prevent markup rate increases, no cancellation fees, free ongoing statement monitoring to ensuring costs stay low, and more. And if you need help comparing costs to lawyer-specific credit card processors, we’re happy to help you
Ready to see costs? Our 2-minute signup process is easy, private, and no-obligation. Try it now!